September 7, 2013

Updates on the status of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun!

Hello!
I've been getting quite a few messages about this, so I figured I'd make a post for it. So many of you wonderful people have been offering us RAWs for Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun when you found out we couldn't scanlate the old chapters :)
Now that we've acquired RAWs, we're simply lacking a dedicated translator to translate them from Japanese to English. Don't worry though, we've got ~3 translators who says they'll slowly work on the old chapters when they have time :)
Thank you all for your continued support! m(_ _)m

8 comments:

  1. You guys are awesome. I'm really happy to see this series get worked on, I was super disappointed to hear that we wouldn't be seeing the older chapters in the gap, so this has made my day. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU MADE MY DAY TOO THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More raws are out for Ghost Urn, do you plan on continuing it?

    Thanks.
    -anon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chapter 2 is coming! I translated it a few days ago, so soon(ish).

      Delete
  4. The point is that you'll make the old chapters!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, you guys!!! Thank you 8D This is lovely news~
    Y'all have the nicest translators :'D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Update the missing chapter please, still no old chapter release this October?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently got into Gekkan Shouju Nozaki-kun and finished reading up to Chapter 41 before I realized there were actually missing chapters. Looking forward for the scanlations of the past missing chapters and the ones from Volume 5!

    ReplyDelete