September 3, 2013

Kyoukai no Rinne - Chapter 148

Day 28
Happy Roselia birthday to me!

Yup, today's a happy day! I joined Roselia Scans roughly one year ago. I first signed up to translate Kyoukai no Rinne (my first chapter was 107!) and things kinda flowed along since then.

After I joined, I got greedy and wanted to try translating lots of more series! First up was Rumic Theater. Then I bugged and bugged Dou? scans for 6 months to let me steal takeover Kabu no Isaki. It didn't stop there! Captain Alice, NieA_7, Koukaku no Pandora, and more.

I feel very lucky to have such an awesome team to work with. So thanks to them too, and their support in whatever I do. I live in Japan, so it's a pretty cool feeling being able to walk into any manga shop and say: "Hey! I wanna scan and release that"; and lo and behold one week later it's released.

Roselia Scans has grown a lot in the last year; both in terms of members and output. It's a pretty fun place to hang around! And we're always looking for more members, so feel free to drop by the forums and say hi.

And yeah, here's the next chapter of Rinne, and with that volume 15 is finished. It feels kinda fitting to release Rinne today, the series I first worked on...

tl;dr Here's Rinne!

Kyoukai no Rinne - Chapter 148

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for Kyoukai, Roselia! More 2 volumes and you will catch up Japan.

    Tristan, Happy Roselia birthday! Thank you for share your time and work with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for bringing Rinne to our PC's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful story =D
    All the best to you and your team!!
    You guys pulled out 4 weeks of nonstop manga and that is AMAZING!

    Congratulations to the whole team and Happy Roselia Birthday, tristanthorn!! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's a ditto on the 4-week achievement as well as a wish for a Happy Roseliversary!

      ...which spellcheckermancy tried to turn into a Happy Nondelivery, which is SO OBviously the opposite of you!

      Delete