March 27, 2013

Massive Release Party : )

Hey Folks

Its been awhile since we did a huge release like this but for you guys and gurls we have a massive release for you.

First before I get to the release I will like to say sorry for the long wait on some of these chapters we have been very busy with real life and our group had some trouble with getting stuff typesetted.

So with out further delay I give you two chapters of Kyoukai no Rinne, 2 chapters of Kabu no Isaki, a chapter of Ultimate Venus, and a chapter of Akai Hanataba


Links:
  
    Kyoukai no Rinne - Chapter 131 - Chapter 132
    Ultimate Venus - Chapter 28
    Kabu no Isaki - Chapter 27 - Chapter 28
    Akai Hanataba - Chapter 2

23 comments:

  1. Thanks
    Kabu no Isaki is pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just here for Kabu no Isaki. But thanks! A lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!
      That's vol.04 of Kabu finished, just two more volumes to go...

      Delete
  3. Thank you so, so much! Those were some really great chapters of Rinne. How nostalgic to see onis from Rumiko Takahashi again (I love that you mentioned Urusei Yatsura). I wonder if Takahashi would have used that screentone for the lighter parts of Lum's hair if she drew her today. The other chapter was great too and reminded me of Ryoga inviting Akane to his house. Of course, Ranma was never as subtle as Rinne when interfering. I really can't wait for the continuation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO MUCH for Ultimate Venus! 8D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it took so long! We had to find better raws.

      Delete
  5. Thank you a lot! You really love what you do :D.

    I brought some biers with me, help yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like this party! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for scanlating KnI, I really enjoy reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you like it. Chapter 29 next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for KnI!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for Akai Hanataba :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for Rinne :'D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeesh, you guys are working your asses off.

    Thanks for Kabu no Isaki.... and for picking it up when DOA... left it behind?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for Ultimate Venus! ^__^ kyaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for Ultimate Venus. Can we get more updates more often? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete