January 24, 2013

Hatoful Boyfriend Chapter 8

I know, I know, January is nearly over, yet I'm just releasing Okosan's New Year's chapter XP
But it's finally out, and it's brilliant!

By the way, I spent my winter break playing the sequel to the Hatoful Boyfriend visual novel, Holiday Star, and I really have to hand it to Moa. Once again, she was able to make me feel emotions I never imagined I'd feel for stock image birds. If you haven't played it, I cannot recommend it enough. Unless you haven't played the original Hatoful Boyfriend game, in which case, go play that one first! So worth more than the $5 they cost.

Links:

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay, thank you! I got Holiday Star a while back but I haven't had time to play it since school just started back up. Great to hear that you like it though. I wasn't sure how she was going to top the first game cause I loved it to pieces.

    ReplyDelete