July 19, 2012

PLEASE READ!!

I am on vacation in Taiwan and Photoshop-deprived for another 2 weeks. I am well aware that the final chapter of HdBwF is out, and will scanlate that soon as I return, so please be patient for just a little while longer.
Just letting y'all know so that I don't get a torrent of emails when I get home ;)

By the way, does anyone know how chapters 50-57 are distributed among volumes 8 & 9? So far I have all of them listed under volume 8, and I'd like to amend that...

7 comments:

  1. Oh cool 8D
    Taiwan, I'm also In taiwan right know, in Taichung to be more precise xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesomee. I'm in Taipei. My aunt lives in Taichung XD

      Delete
  2. Chapters 45-50 are in Vol. 8 and the rest in Vol. 9 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for scanlating all the chapters so far! ♥ I hope you've had/having a great time in Taiwan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so grateful to you for scanlating this series. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much For scanulating! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete