February 3, 2012

Waiting for Hadashi de Bara wo Fume...

Not an update, but for those of you waiting for the next chapter of Hadashi de Bara wo Fume, I just wanted to explain that since I translate from Chinese scanlations, if Chinese scanlators don't release a new chapter, then I have nothing to translate from. (´Д`)

It seems like the Chinese scanlators are taking their sweet time with Chapter 55... -_-
But don't worry, I have no plans to drop it. As soon as Chapter 55 comes out, I'll get right on it, so rest assured! ^_^

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the little info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ! Thank you so much :) I'm relieved now :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO AWESOME!!!!!!! Thankyou for your time to translate and info ...... ty so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree with you being awesome!

    ReplyDelete